Employment - Administrative
Established in 1896, St Hilda's is one of Western Australia's leading independent schools. Students seek out challenges to enhance mind, body and spirit, while broadening their horizons in knowledge, skills and understanding. An employee at St Hilda’s is part of a dynamic culture in a nurturing community which fosters and encourages personal development.
A copy of our Employment Collection Notice and
Assistant to Head of Boarding
Thank you for your interest in the position of Assistant to Head of Boarding at St Hilda's Anglican School for Girls.
- A copy of your Curriculum including your qualifications and experience
- A statement addressing the selection criteria
- The names and phone numbers of three referees
- A satisfactory Police Clearance will be required upon appointment
- A valid Working with Children Check will be required upon appointment
To apply, please address the information to:
The Business Manager
St Hilda’s Anglican School for Girls
PO Box 34
Mosman Park WA 6912
Applications may be emailed to the Assistant to Business Manager:
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 24 May 2013.
Home > Our School > Employment