2023 Scholarship Application
Leading the way in girls education, St Hilda’s is committed to providing young women with the opportunity to shine. We do not conduct academic testing for scholarships, instead St Hilda”s looks at the ‘whole of girl’ including academics, values, achievements outside the classroom and contribution to the school and broader community.
To apply for a 2023 Scholarship, please fill in the application form below.
Applications close 3pm Friday, 18 February 2022.
Please Note: a non-refundable $50 administration fee is payable to process General Excellence, OSA and Boarding scholarship applications. This fee is payble at the time of submitting your application.
Before applying, please ensure you have the following information on hand in order to complete your application;
- NAPLAN results (External Applicants Only)
- Two past School Reports (External Applicants Only)
- A summary of achievements outside of the classroom
- A current Principal’s reference (External Applicants Only)
- A handwritten letter by the applicant (no more than one page) outlining why they should be awarded a scholarship at St Hilda’s.
Need-based scholarship applicants will be required to submit a Financial Declaration Form which can be downloaded here.