2023 Women in Leadership Scholarship
The Women in Leadership Private Donor Scholarship aims to assist young girls to have the best opportunities to make the most of their potential. The Scholarship seeks to attract and support a student entering Year 9 or 10 (including boarding students) who would not otherwise be able to attend the school for financial reasons and is to be awarded to an academically gifted student with leadership potential.
Applications are open to:
External students who are an Australian citizen, born and raised in Western Australia, entering St Hilda’s in Year 9 or 10 who, in the opinion of the Principal:
- Would not, for financial reasons, otherwise be able to attend the school;
- Displays academic and leadership potential and is aspiring to tertiary education;
- Displays a strong desire to make change and strive for self-made success;
- Shares the Benefactors values of humility, gratitude and the importance of Global citizens ‘paying it forward’;
- Is actively involved in their community though co-curricular activities or other endeavours and is keen to make a contribution to the life of St Hilda’s.
A Financial Declaration Form must be completed which can be downloaded here. This declaration forms part of the application process.
The scholarship includes:
- The scholarship covers 100% of the school’s tuition fees for a day pupil for up to 4 years of schooling. Scholarships can also be awarded to Boarding students in which school fees and boarding fees are included.
The scholarship also covers uniforms and class texts.
- Last two school reports
- Most recent NAPLAN report
- Handwritten cover letter
- Teacher or Community Leader reference
- Overview of activities to support your application
- Financial Declaration Form
Applications close 3pm Thursday 1 September 2022. No late applications will be accepted.
2023 Women In Leadership Scholarship Application
"*" indicates required fields