St Hilda's is a dynamic school community with a proud history of educating women to be self-reliant, confident and contributors to tomorrow. Regardless of role, all our employees play an active role in school life to ensure we are offering our students opportunities for life.
Full-time, initial five year contract
Due to the retirement of Mrs Diana Stanley at the end of 2017, we invite applications for the position of Dean of Student Wellbeing, commencing 1 January 2018.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please include the following in your application:
- A covering letter addressing your suitability for the role based on the skills, knowledge and experience requirements outlined in the advertisement and role description;
- A current resume;
- Copies of your relevant qualifications;
- Evidence of the right to work in Australia (Australian birth certificate, Australian passport, Australian citizenship or Australian visa);
- TRBWA Registration number;
- National Police Clearance (less than 12 months old);
- Working With Children Check;
- An Employment Form here; and
- The contact details of three professional referees, including your most recent line manager/s.
Applications should be forwarded to Mrs Esme Prentice, Executive Assistant to Principal and Dean of Staff, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to The Principal, PO Box 34, Mosman Park WA 6912 by the close of business Friday 25 August, 2017.
St Hilda’s reserves the right to interview prior to the closing date.
Working at St Hilda's
We provide a safe and supportive environment for approximately 1300 students from Junior Kindergarten to Year 12 at two school campuses in Mosman Park, Perth.
We have a broad academic curriculum and offer a wide range of cocurricular activities. We also provide boarding accommodation for 150 students from Australia and overseas.
St Hilda's employs approximately 280 full-time, part-time and casual staff comprising academic and support staff.
St Hilda's is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen or hold a current visa that allows you to work in Australia. We will require relevant documentation. St Hilda's is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of all children in our care and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening as appropriate.
We are an Anglican school that values reason, imagination, truth, compassion, enterprise and responsibility. We look for people who are passionate about their field of expertise and will enjoy contributing to our broad School community.
We value sensitivity and concern for the well-being of others.
We encourage the pursuit of personal best in all areas and respect the achievements of others.
We acknowledge that we are a diverse community and must have regard for the feelings, wishes and rights of others.
We are committed to participation and citizenship: we believe in fairness and equity for the achievement of a just, responsible society.
In addition to remuneration as specified under the St Hilda's Enterprise Agreement, employees can access:
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Salary packaging.
- Employee discount on academic tuition fees and Extend-Ed fees for children of staff members.
- Superannuation (currently 9.5%).
- Free on site parking.
- Discount for the St Hilda's Community Swim Club based at our pool.
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and their immediate family.
- Access to on-site café.