Career Development Award
The Career Development Award recognises the value of women who are independently making their mark on the world and reflecting the spirit of a pioneering St Hilda’s woman. The Award is open to Financial Members of the OSA, for the purpose of travel, study, professional development, to observe and learn from and contribute to different cultures and communities.
PURPOSE: The Award is a contribution to cover the costs associated with a proposed project.
- Financial Member of the OSA
- No age limit
WHAT ARE THE JUDGES LOOKING FOR?
- Personal enrichment
- Further life experiences
- An inspirational project or opportunity
- Pioneering and independent spirit
- Travel to further study
- Sense of adventure
- Keen independence
- Opportunity to serve, observe and understand different communities
- Contribution to society and community service
- Making a difference
- Loyalty and selflessness
- There will be THREE Financial Members of the Old Scholars’ Association on the panel.
- Applicants will be short listed and may be asked to attend an interview
The Award is tenable for one year and must be taken within the two year period after it is awarded.
The recipient will be invited to collect their Award at the School Assembly on Friday 16 September, and to share their experience with our community by writing an article for publication, addressing the students at Assembly and participating in the Old Scholars Mentoring program.