International Students

International Students

St Hilda’s welcomes expressions of interest from international students. Unless their parents are moving to Perth with them, all international students must live in our Boarding House.

We recommend that families begin the enrolment process at least two to three years prior to their preferred year of entry.

All international students need to make an appointment to visit St Hilda's to be interviewed by the Principal and Head of Boarding.

If a formal offer of a place is made, time needs to be allowed for payment of fees and for a Certificate of Enrolment to be issued to obtain a student visa.

St Hilda’s does not require students to sit a standardised English exam, preferring a personal interview with the girl and her family. However, during the interview process, the Dean of Curriculum may set an English test if required. In some cases we may require that students attend an intensive English course prior to entering St Hilda's or to undertake a more formal English assessment. St Hilda's staff will often request a formal English assessment via AEAS (for students overseas) or at Phoenix College in Perth.

St Hilda’s staff travel overseas at various times and welcome the opportunity to meet you in your country.

St Hilda’s international students come from all over the world. The majority of students are from Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Hong Kong. For further information about enrolling your daughter at St Hilda's please download our International Students Handbook.

For all enquiries, please contact our Enrolments team at


Useful Downloads