St Hilda’s Year 12 graduates are invited to become Financial Life Members in their final year of school. The OSA warmly welcomes our youngest Old Scholars during their final graduation assembly and presents each with a certificate and a sterling silver ammonite pendant.
Any person who attended St Hilda’s for a minimum of 12 months is entitled to become a Financial Life Member of the GHS & St Hilda’s Old Scholars Association upon application. The cost to become a Financial Life Member (as an enrolled student) is $350 of which your family pays $250 and the St Hilda’s School Council contributes $100 for each graduate.
As an OSA Financial Member you are eligible for the following benefits:
- A sterling silver ammonite pendant gift and membership certificate.
- Eligibility to apply for the OSA Career Development Award.
- Eligibility to apply for your children/grandchildren to apply for OSA Scholarships.
- Eligibility to vote at the OSA AGM.
- Personal reward in contributing to the welfare of future St Hilda’s students through the OSA funding special projects of the School, scholarships and bursaries.
- The benefit of applying as an enrolled student is that there is a subsidised membership of $100.
- 10% off the enrolment confirmation fee for future generations.