St Hilda’s understands the pressures on busy professionals and offers an extended-hours program which makes it easy for Junior School parents to combine careers and quality parenting.
Our Extend-ED program is available mornings and afternoons in conjunction with our highly regarded school program. We can care for your child at our Chidley Campus from 7:00am to 6:00pm every day in term. Located at our Early Learning Centre, Extend-ED is available for children from Junior Kindergarten to Year 6. It combines first-class care with educational activities which are designed and staffed by St Hilda’s specialist Early Childhood teachers and qualified Education Assistants. Included in our fees, students enjoy a light, nutritious breakfast in the morning and afternoon tea is provided for children who stay after school.
|Full Day Rate (pupil-free days)||$90|
Vacation programs are run independently of Extend-ED in the school holidays. Charges apply. Details are available below:
Holiday Program Dates
30 November 7am to 6pm
7th January to 22 January
3rd December to 31st December
1st January to 6th January 2019
23rd January to 1st February
Bookings are only available via KidsXap. Contact Trish Jakovich for assistance firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday program sessions must be booked by choosing one of the School Holiday Program options.
Cancellation of Holiday Program Sessions with less than 24 hours notice or nonattendance will still incur the full charge.
Child Care Benefits
St Hilda’s is a registered carer. Child care benefits may be available to families, depending on individual circumstances. Please contact the Family Assistance Office on 13 61 50.
More about Extend-ED
- Students may bring casual play clothes for after school.
- Parents should inform their class teacher if their child is attending Extend-ED.
- All Extend-ED students must report to the Extend-ED Centre, located in the Early Learning Centre, when they arrive before school begins and in the afternoon as soon as class is finished.
- Extend-ED students must be collected from the Extend-ED Centre. Students will be released only into the care of an adult who has been nominated on the enrolment form.
- Parents should inform Extend-ED if an enrolled student will not be attending on a scheduled day by email to email@example.com
- Extend-ED students will be provided with a light, nutritious breakfast and afternoon tea.
- Extend-ED students may attend various clubs and activities in the afternoons. A detailed program will be available for the academic year.
Late Collection of Students from School and Extend-ED
- Students who are not collected at the close of school will be taken to Extend-ED and normal rates will apply.
- A penalty fee of $10 per 5 minutes will be imposed for Extend-ED students who are not collected by 6pm.