However you and your family travel to and from St Hilda's, we want you to do it safely and in good time.
The information and links below provide information on travelling to our Chidley and Bay View campuses by public transport or St Hilda's buses.
For public transport, students should purchase a pre-paid Student SmartRider card.
The Mosman Park train station is located at the Glyde Street and Stirling Highway intersection. The station is on the Perth to Fremantle line. Girls in other suburbs can catch trains on the Joondalup, Midland, Armadale and Mandurah lines to Perth City and connect with the service to Mosman Park.
St Hilda's runs a shuttle service to and from Mosman Park train station to Bay View and Chidley campuses. The shuttle picks girls up at the station car park at 7.55am, 8.10am and 8.20am and returns them back to the station after school leaving at 3.30pm and 3.45pm. Senior School students may walk the short distance to or from the station and Bay View Campus. Note: In the afternoon, Junior School girls who catch the train must catch the Transperth bus to Bay View Campus to connect with the shuttle service.
Southern Suburbs Bus
St Hilda's runs a bus service for Junior and Senior School girls living in the southern suburbs. It runs along Leach Highway to Winthrop and Bull Creek, north to Applecross and back along Canning Highway, deviating along Preston Point Road. Students using this service must use the designated pick up/drop off points.
Note: In the afternoon, Junior School girls who catch the Southern Suburbs bus catch the Transperth bus to Bay View Campus to connect.
Western Suburbs, North Coogee and Floreat Bus Services
View the route maps (morning and afternoon) at the bottom of the page.
Horizons West buses feature air-conditioning and three-point seatbelts (over the shoulder and across the lap). These services are solely for St Hilda’s students.
When do the buses run?
These bus service operate morning and afternoon, Monday to Friday (term time school days).
How do I book and how much does it cost?
There are two payment and booking options:
- a one off cost of $200 which will provide unlimited travel on the bus for the term. Click here to complete the online form.
- a book of 20 tickets at a cost of $44 which may then be used throughout the year. Click here to complete the online form.
- Please note that refunds will not be available.
- Once payment has been received, students will receive either a Bus Travel Card or bus tickets depending on booking option selected.
- Students must show their Bus Travel Card or deliver ticket to the driver.
- Please allow a few days after booking for your child to receive their card and/or tickets.
- Not having a card/tickets in the first week will not negate travel.
Transperth Special School buses operate during each term. The buses drop students directly at Bay View Campus by 8.25am and leave at approximately 3.30pm.
The routes for St Hilda's Senior School are:
North - 704, 705, 708 and 707.
East - 700, 702, 107, 710, 103
South - 701
The routes for St Hilda’s Junior School (pm) are:
North- 707 and 708