Learning and Enrichment
We challenge and support girls in their learning
Our students enjoy a good balance of imaginative play and academic enrichment and they take pride in their work. Students are challenged, to question ideas, to think for themselves, to be confident and to go beyond their comfort zone. We want to prepare our students for the transition to Senior School.
Learning something new, whether it is cocurricular or academic, requires small steps before girls can become experts. Our teachers know this and allow students to work to their potential by reviewing progress and building individualised learning programs. We also offer support through:
- Individualised learning and academic tracking
- Modern learning environments that encourage collaboration
- Natural playgrounds that support imaginative play
- Extensive range of cocurricular activities
- Programs that build social and emotional skills to support wellbeing
- Transition program to help with the move to Senior School
We encourage girls to explore their interests
Along with our core range of subjects, we offer subjects taught by specialist teachers. We increase their choice of subjects as they move through School.
|Junior Kindy||Kindy||Pre Primary||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Religious and Philosophical Studies|
|Primo Strings Program|