• 1931 - 1934

    Post WWI Depression

    Margaret House (1934), Domestic Science and Art Rooms (1937) Funded by Archbishop Fanu

  • 1947 - 1955

    Post WWII

    Chapel (1944) Parents Association formed in 1944 to fund this - $600 raised

  • 1956-1959

    Council Established

    School was incorporated so could loan money. Council was established Innerhadden was purchased

  • 1960-1965

    Mining Boom

    Parnell House (1960), Library Opened (1961), Boarding House (1964), Pool (1965) All funded by the P&A and School Coubcil

  • 1968

    Commercially-driven fund set up

    Commercially-driven fund was set up to encourage science teaching, but only for boys schools Physics and Science Lab (1968) 60% Commonwealth Grant

  • 1977

    Oil Crisis

    Arts Building (1977) Funding from School Council, loan and grant from Church of England

  • 1980-1990

    School Development Office and Foundation

    Library/English (1985), Automated library donation from Telstra, Junior School (1985)

  • 1990-1995

    Major Donations

    Curriculum Centre/Maths (1990), Hope Nicholas House and Chapel (1994), Whitby Cross (1995) Rinehart and Bennet Families

  • 1998-2014

    Joy Shepherd/Mandy McFarland

    Pool Complex (2004), Chidley Campus (2006), PAC (2012), Science Block (2013) Funding through the Development with major donations