Book a Tour
EXPERIENCE THE SPIRIT OF ST HILDA’S
A school is so much more than just its buildings and grounds, it’s about relationships and rapport with staff, students and parents and that is why we invite you and your child to join us on a tour to explore our campuses and meet some of the people that bring them to life.
We offer a range of options including small group tours, Principal’s tour mornings, large open days and personal tours. Our tours provide prospective students and families with the opportunity to explore our state-of-the-art facilities, learn more about our specialist programs and develop an understanding of how we inspire inventive and adaptive thinkers with a curiosity for learning.
- Junior School Coffee and Chat with Principal Fiona Johnston + Tour – A small group tour, with the opportunity to meet our Principal Fiona Johnston in a relaxed setting over a casual coffee/tea.
- Principal’s Tour Morning – Principal Fiona Johnston will welcome you to St Hilda’s and provide an update on the School’s direction. Families are then divided into small groups and taken on a guided tour of the campus facilities. Tours are led by Staff members accompanied by students and showcase our classrooms and unique programs and offerings.
- Tour Mornings / Afternoons & Mini Group Tours – The Director of Senior or Junior School (Deputy Principal) and our Admissions Staff will welcome you to St Hilda’s, take you on a guided tour of the campus facilities, and will answer your questions along the way.
- Open Day – Explore the campus and facilities during the Open Day. Student-led tours and activities will be available and running throughout the day. There will also be set opportunities to meet and hear from our Principal.
- Personalised Tours – Individual families are taken on a guided tour of the campus facilities and educational offerings by our Admissions team at a mutually convenient time.
If you are not located in Perth, we do visit our regional communities throughout the year. Please click here to see when we are visiting a town near you.
Please contact our Admissions Team or call 9285 4100 for any queries you may have.
Book a Tour
We have a variety of other options available for you to view the school, please contact our Admissions Team at 9285 4100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have toured the school we invite your daughter to experience St Hilda’s first-hand. She will meet teachers, get to know some friendly faces and get a feel for what it’s like to be a St Hilda’s girl. This can be arranged by emailing email@example.com